M I L A N


 



 







My traveling adventures have finally begun, first with my trip to Amsterdam earlier this year with my friends, now with this four-day adventure to Milan with my boyfriend and I'll soon be heading to Mallorca for a much needed all girls beach holiday at the end of June. Hopefully, I can keep this up and aim to explore a new country/city at least every other three months. 


I was only in Milan for four days and 3 nights, but I loved it and I can't wait to make plans to stay and visit the city for a little longer next time. We only really adventured to the city centre and didn't explore much else so I can't really give you a real detail of Milan. Next time I go I will make sure to adventure a little further out from the city centre and write a review all bout it. But one thing I will say is that you can't go to Milan and not visit the famous Duomo. The Duomo is a real masterpiece of architecture inside and out. The design took my breath away as soon as I stepped in through the iron gate, I suddenly felt overwhelmed and emotional and I'm sure so will you.

Choker/ Jeans/ Sandals/ Trainers/ Stradivarious Jacket


Comments

Popular Posts